ClydeBank Media QuickStart Guide Gift Cards are issued by ClydeBank Media LLC. Your purchase and use of the Gift Card constitutes an acceptance of these terms.
The funds on the Gift Card do not expire. No fees apply.
Protect the Gift Card like cash. Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards will only be replaced if the Gift Card has never been used, and only with satisfactory proof of purchase and Gift Card number, where required by law.
We reserve the right to correct the Gift Card balance if we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred. You also agree that we may deactivate, cancel or suspend any Gift Card and freeze any associated Gift Card funds if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity or improper Gift Card use. You agree that you will not use a revoked Gift Card.
The Gift Card is not a credit, debit, or charge card. No implied warranties attach to it.
Use of the ClydeBank Media store and website conforms to the site User Agreement. Gift Card users must be 18 years of age or older.
ClydeBank Media LLC reserves the right to change the terms of the ClydeBank Media QuickStart Guides Gift Card program or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time or to contract with a third party to administer this program. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted on www.clydebankmedia.com.
We may assign these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. However, if we assign the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will remain substantially the same unless you are notified.
The sale and redemption of ClydeBank Media QuickStart Guide gift cards is void where prohibited.
- The Gift Card is not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit, unless required by law.
- The Gift Card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the Gift Card. The available balance of the Gift Card is reduced by the amount of each purchase of goods or services and by other deductions, if any, that may be required by law.
- If you want to use the Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the Gift Card, you must combine the use of the Gift Card with additional payment from another funding source. You agree that we are not responsible if you do not have enough funds on your Gift Card to facilitate a transaction.
- The Gift Card may not be used to purchase or pay for ClydeBank Media Campus fees or for the purchase of QuickStart Courses hosted via the ClydeBank Media website.
- The Gift Card is not redeemable outside the U.S. or its Territories.
Keep Yourself Safe
Treat your ClydeBank Media QuickStart Guides Gift Card redemption code like cash.
Never give or send your ClydeBank Media QuickStart Guides Gift Card code to anyone outside of checkout on quickstartgui.wpengine.com.
ClydeBank Media QuickStart Guides Gift Cards can only be redeemed on quickstartgui.wpengine.com. Anyone asking for your ClydeBank Media QuickStart Guides Gift Card outside of the ClydeBank Media store or website is attempting to scam you.
Go to FTC.gov/giftcards to learn more about how to keep yourself and your gift card balance safe.